Friday, February 16, 2007

The Missing Scribe...

Haha. Today I wasn't in class... Surprisingly enough.. I was on a Field trip. And when I got back to school, I couldn't get back to class, cause there was a substitute... Hurray?? Well suffice to say, I got an insider taking notes for me. So here we go. Haha.

Today in class there was a substitute. Hurray!!! Blah. I wasn't there. So there. Today supposedly, the sub handed out worksheets. Mostly on acids and bases. And then we handed them in. He then talked in a weird accent and said allot of stuff relating to the topic at had for the day. Wow mostly review. The end.

Oh yeah... The next scribe is..... Beautiful Soul. I wonder who that is...

1 comment:

Ms K said...

Shouldn't you be present in class that day to be the scribe ? Just asking.