Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Surprise, Surprise, Missing Scribe

Well since no one scribed for Tuesday and it's Wednesday... I'll scribe for Tuesday and Wednesday...

Well Tuesday was a fairly straightforward day.... I woke up in the morning... Panicked because I had a math test... Found out I did miserable on another math test... Then... Ohh Chemistry..

Well On Tuesday. WE HAD A SUB!!! (I scribe on sub days) <--- Hahaha

Mr. Bennet was his name I think.. He pretty much talked the entire period on the review sheets that we did.. It was like another day in wonderland.. Hah. We finished the Chapter 5 review. Then we went over the Chapter 6 review and then the Chapter 9 review. We went over every question and eventually were let out by the end of class for lunch =)

ON WEDNESDAY!!!

We had a Test.. (And another sub) What fun.. Well to be honest it was pretty straight forward on what we learned this unit. Nothing really surprising. Can't really spoil anything.. sigh..

Tomorrow we start CHEMICAL KINETICS.. Cant wait!!! ( I HOPE YOUR THERE MRS. K)

BTW... SECOND FUNCTION ROCKS MY SOCKS!!!!! <--- Had to say that =)

1 comment:

Ms K said...

Thanks for doing the double day post.